This is Bradford Photographic Society website's teaching and activities section, where you can find advice and stories from members.
Along with reports of our meetings.
We hope to eventually have a good collection of interesting and entertaining articles on different aspects of photography.
BPS Trophy Night 1, 2008/9
- Written by Craig Denton
- Category: Competition Reports
JF Mather Trophy (Pictorial)
1. Keith Nuttall, 54 points: 'Harnessing the Elements' (18); 'Remains of the Day' (16); 'The Towpath' (20).
2. Graeme Mitchell, 52 points.
3. Helen Hall, 51 points.
Norfolk Trophy (Natural History)
1. Bruce Pickering, 58 points. 'Cheetah' (19); 'Fruit Bat' (20); 'Wildebeast at Waterhole' (19).
2. Sue Zajaczkowska, 56 points.
3. Helen Hall, 55 points.
Novice Colour Trophy
1. Keith Nuttall, 55 points: 'Canning Dock & the 3 Graces' (18); 'Fox Cubs & Vixen' (20); 'Trattoria Sempione' (17).
2. Bruce Pickering, 51 points.
3. Craig Denton, 46 points.
The reports of the meetings held by Bradford Photographic Society
Reports of BPS Exhibitions and talks held by others
Articles on the history of Bradford Photographic Society
Reports about Bradford Photographic Society photowalks and shoots
Articles on how to improve photographic techniques
Other articles about Bradford Photographic Society or photography in general
Reports on the various competitions in which BPS is involved